Adam Kuhr is now Strategy Director and Creative Director, Copy to begin oversight and strategic direction for DH Lifelabs worldwide launch.
And, we’re lucky to have him!
For the last decade, agencies like R/GA, Code & Theory, and BBDO/Organic have executed Adam Kuhr’s strategic direction and brand leadership on massive projects like website launches, big pitches, and brand refreshes. (Particularly for financial & tech clients, but he’s worked on everything from Advil to Volkswagen.)
And yes, he’s won awards, lots of them!
And Adam love’s leading & mentoring creative teams, but frankly he excels at translating complexity into simplicity, practical into personal, and pedestrian into provocative.
What you get:
• A complete ad geek. Campaigns, ads, social, digital, retail, everything.
• Writer’s writer. Ideas first, then copy. Real, concise copy.
• Plays well with others. We, not me.
• Dependable. Fast. On brief. Experienced presenter.
• Capable, but not cocky. Idealistic, but not a prima donna. This ain’t his first rodeo.
• Gold: CA, Archive, Addy’s, Clio’s, and many of the specialty shows.
• He works his ass off. Long copy or short — he figures it out, write a ton, and then give you the best.
• The brand is the voice. Whatever it is, give hime the ball and let’s go!